Sustainable methods of building and the strategies that shape them continue to stimulate change across the built environment. As the practice of sustainability becomes more prominent, it gains a stronger foothold throughout the construction industry and drives the transformation of both local and global business operations in many areas, including:
- Industry and infrastructure
- Clean energy, water and sanitation
- Recycling and responsible consumption and production
- Protection of climate, wildlife and waterways
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Green building and LEED efforts
- Humanitarian efforts (poverty, hunger, equality, health, wellness, education, employment)
Construction Business Owner (CBO) Magazine recognizes this year’s Sustainability VIP finalists, whose efforts and ingenuity are building a better future. Selected from a group of peer-submitted nominations, CBO’s Sustainability VIPs are industry professionals who have developed or supported initiatives within their companies to advance these areas of sustainability and others.
Check out our 2023 Sustainability VIP Finalists by clicking on the images below.