Construction Business Owner (CBO) Magazine’s Sustainability VIP recognizes the efforts and ingenuity of those building a better future.
Qualifying nominees for Sustainability VIP 2022 include all construction industry professionals — general contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers, suppliers, etc. — who have developed programs or launched initiatives within their companies to support any of the following areas of sustainability:
- Industry and infrastructure
- Clean energy, water and sanitation
- Recycling and responsible consumption and production
- Protection of climate, wildlife and waterways
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Green building and LEED efforts
- Humanitarian efforts (poverty, hunger, equality, health, wellness, education, employment)
Nominations are now closed. Look for our finalists in CBO's March 2023 print magazine and on constructionbusinessowner.com.