As sustainability becomes more widely embraced throughout the built environment, it fuels local, national and global initiatives, and acts as a driver of industry change. Today, sustainability is reshaping the industry’s policies and practices, and affecting the collective futures of construction companies and stakeholders across the board.
Sustainability is comprehensive, covering and influencing many areas of the industry, including:
- Industry and infrastructure
- Clean energy, water and sanitation
- Recycling and responsible consumption and production
- Protection of climate, wildlife and waterways
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Green building and LEED efforts
- Humanitarian efforts (poverty, hunger, equality, health, wellness, education, employment)
Construction Business Owner (CBO) Magazine recognizes this year’s Sustainability VIP finalists, whose efforts and ingenuity are building a better future for construction. Selected from a group of peer-submitted nominations, CBO’s Sustainability VIPs are industry professionals who have developed initiatives within their companies to support these areas of sustainability and others.
Check out our 2022 Sustainability VIP Finalists by clicking on the images below.
CBO's Sustainability VIP 2022 Is Brought to You By: