Last week, the Construction Business Owner team attended the 2016 World of Concrete trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The show allows construction professionals to gain insight into cutting-edge technology and trends in the commercial concrete and masonry industries. This year, the trade show hosted more than 1,300 exhibitors and more than 55,000 registered attendees. The following tweets are from Editor Kathy Wells and Managing Editor Elizabeth Manning while they were on the ground at WOC 2016.
1. Editor Kathy Wells and Managing Editor Elizabeth Manning stop by Pixie Social to show off the latest issue of Construction Business Owner.
— Kathy Wells (@KathyWellsCBO) February 5, 2016
2. John Deere introduces the new 316 GR skid steer.
— Kathy Wells (@KathyWellsCBO) February 3, 2016
3. Hyundai Construction showcases the HL940TM in its series of Tier 4 Final-compliant wheel loaders.
— Elizabeth Manning (@EManningCBO) February 2, 2016
4. Proxibid and Ebay partnership for equipment auctions promotes large inventory.
— Elizabeth Manning (@EManningCBO) February 3, 2016
5. CBO editors compete in a Bosch Tools drilling challenge.
— Kathy Wells (@KathyWellsCBO) February 4, 2016