London, England (Nov. 27, 2019)—Total construction and real-estate industry private equity deals in Q3 2019 worth $2.23 billion were announced in the US, according to GlobalData’s deals database. The value marked an increase of 2876.1% over the previous quarter and a rise of 83.9% when compared with the last four-quarter average of $1.21 billion.
The Unites States held an 11.7% share of the global construction and real-estate industry private equity deal value that totaled $19.1 billion in Q3 2019. In terms of deal activity, the U.S. recorded 23 deals during Q3 2019, marking a rise of 21.05% over the previous quarter and a rise of 15% over the last four-quarter average.
The top five construction and real-estate industry private equity deals accounted for 86.4% of the overall value during Q3 2019, with a combined value of $1.93 billion, against the overall value of $2.23 billion recorded for the month.
The top five construction and real-estate industry deals of Q3 2019 tracked by GlobalData were:
- Brookfield Business Partners’ $1.3 billion private equity deal with Brand Industrial Services
- The $328 million private equity deal with Seal For Life Industries by Arsenal Capital Partners
- Xander Investment Management's $125.4 million private equity deal with Nv Realty
- The $100 million private equity deal with EN Engineering by Kohlberg
- Presidio Investors’ private equity deal with Bravas Group for $75 million.
For more information, visit globaldata.com.