Seattle, Washington (Feb. 15, 2019)—OnlineMasters.com has announced the release of their Best Online Master's in Construction Management Programs for 2019. The research identifies the top programs in the nation based on curriculum quality, program flexibility, affordability and graduate outcomes.
In addition to insights gained from industry professionals, OnlineMasters.com leveraged an exclusive data set comprised of interviews and surveys from current students and alumni. Each online degree program was analyzed, and only 27 made it to the final list. The methodology incorporates the most recent data from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) and statistical data from the National Center for Education Statistics. Only programs from accredited nonprofit institutions were eligible.
"Professionals with a master's in construction management can expect to earn a higher salary as they gain more experience," says Barbara Montgomery, program recognition manager. "Some degree holders also become contract workers or small business owners."
Students who pursue a master's in construction management can also gain employment as building services engineers, construction managers, building surveyors and more. The steady job growth in this market is just one of the many reasons OnlineMasters.com researched, analyzed and ranked the top programs.
2019 Best Master's in Construction Management Degree Programs (in alphabetical order):
- Arizona State University
- Clemson University
- Drexel University
- East Carolina University
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Florida International University
- Iowa State University
- Lamar University
- Lawrence Technological University
- Louisiana State University
- New England Institute of Technology
- New School of Architecture & Design
- North Dakota State University
- Norwich University
- Purdue University
- South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
- Southern New Hampshire University
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Houston
- University of Illinois
- University of New Mexico
- University of Southern California
- University of Texas at Arlington
- University of Texas at El Paso
- University of Washington
- University of Wisconsin - Stout
- Western Carolina University
To access the complete ranking, visit onlinemasters.com/best-degree-programs/construction-management.