McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania (July 8, 2019)—JLG Industries Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company and a global manufacturer of aerial work platforms and telehandlers, is launching a new version of its online parts ordering system. The upgraded Online Express will provide customers with an easy-to-use interface offering several new enhancements accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
“JLG is constantly evaluating customer feedback in order to provide a quick, convenient purchasing experience,” said Travis Myers, JLG director of product support. “The improved Online Express is an efficient, user-friendly purchasing tool for customers to order parts for their entire fleet.”
Some key features of the new Online Express include:
- Enhanced search capabilities by part, description or serial number
- New shopping cart for viewing orders and improving checkout
- Interactive manuals that are now mobile-friendly and can be searched by serial number
- Administrator features that allow customers to add and manage their own users
- New shopping list feature that makes common parts reordering faster and easier
- Freight quoting that provides visibility to parts availability and entire order freight costs
Myers added, “Online Express helps customers place orders from anywhere using any device, and now features an intuitive user experience, enhanced site navigation and simpler reordering of parts.”
JLG introduced the new system to select customers via the JLG Digital BETA Program prior to launch to ensure that the enhancements were an advantage to Online Express users.
“The ability to search for parts by either a serial or part number makes finding what I need so much simpler and faster,” said Larry Feeser, inventory operations manager, Best Line Equipment. “Being able to put a quote together, save it, and come back later to continue the transaction makes ordering multiple and routine items very efficient.”
For more information, visit jlg.com.