BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (June 7 , 2022) — Construction Business Owner, the leading business magazine for contractors, is pleased to announce a free webinar presented in partnership with Deltek + ComputerEase.
The live, online event, “How Work in Progress Can Work for You,” will take place July 28, 2022, at 1 p.m. CDT and will highlight how contractors can use work-in-progress (WIP) reports to stay on top of every project and maximize profitability.
Registration is free at constructionbusinessowner.com/webinars.
An accurate and timely work-in-progress (WIP) report is one of the most essential tools a contractor can use to optimize cash flow. WIP reporting provides construction companies with the insight needed to determine if active jobs are underbilled or overbilled, allowing you to stay on top of every project and maximize profitability.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Five common mistakes that compromise cash flow and job profitability
- What WIP is and the essential values needed to produce an accurate report
- How to get started right away to make smarter day-to-day decisions
- Tips to better manage cash flow, produce accurate financial statements and grow bottom-line profits
- Tips and tricks for streamlining your marketing spend
About Deltek + ComputerEase
Deltek’s mission is to deliver solutions that help its customers connect and automate the project life cycle that fuels their business. Deltek’s software and information solutions enable superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration. And its industry-focused expertise helps you achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue. Better software means better projects.