Birmingham, Alabama (Jan. 7, 2019)— Command Alkon, supplier collaboration platform for construction’s heavy work manufacturer, will exhibit at the Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting and Exposition in Washington, D.C., at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center Jan. 13-17.
The event features over 350 meetings organized by TRB standing committees and task forces, 3 days of exhibits showcasing transportation-related products and services and educational sessions and workshops.
“This is the very first year that Command Alkon has featured our solutions at the TRB Annual Meeting,” said Steve Cox, vice president of business development at Command Alkon. “We are excited to showcase how our supplier collaboration platform enables Departments of Transportation and other jobsite participants to share bulk material ticket data digitally.”
Command Alkon is eager to highlight these products at the show:
- BuildIt—Capture and digitally manage jobsite material deliveries in real-time.
- TrackIt—Electronically track disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE) participation for compliance with fleet telematics and workforce management.
- COMMANDassurance—Trace of in-transit concrete quality measurements
Make sure to stop by and see Command Alkon at booth 555 to see these solutions in action during the following expo hours:
- Sunday, Jan. 13, 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 14, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 15, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For more information, visit trb.org/annualmeeting.