FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (April 28, 2022) — The American Concrete Institute (ACI) has opened a second resource center, located in the Chicago metropolitan area, to serve Midwest communities in the concrete industry. This new ACI Resource Center — Chicago/Midwest will help meet the increased demand for ACI knowledge through hands-on training, educational offerings, and on–demand access to ACI Certification Programs.
ACI’s Resource Centers offer a diverse array of custom training programs designed to communicate required skills and demonstrate test methods in order to achieve certification. In addition to custom training programs, the new Chicago/Midwest Resource Center offers education programs on popular industry topics such as design, fundamentals, repair, slabs and more.
“The newest ACI Resource Center is strategically located in the Chicago/Midwest region to expand access to ACI knowledge in a large market of the concrete construction industry,” said Ronald G. Burg, PE, Executive Vice President, American Concrete Institute. “We’re eager to bring regularly scheduled and on-demand certification programs, educational seminars, and hands-on training to the region.”
Upcoming Certification Events include:
- May 9, 2022 – Concrete Field–Testing Technician
- May 12, 2022 – Adhesive Anchor Installer
- May 13, 2022 – Post Installed Concrete Anchor Installation Inspector
- May 19, 2022 – Concrete Strength Testing Technician
- June 9, 2022 – All ACI Inspector Programs - Exams Only
- June 13, 2022 – Concrete Field-Testing Technician Certification
- June 16, 2022 – Adhesive Anchor Installer Certification
- June 20, 2022 – Masonry Laboratory Testing Technician
- June 22, 2022 – Masonry Field- Testing Technician