Farmington Hills, Michigan (Oct. 15, 2019)—Under the patronage of HRH Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan, president of the Royal Scientific Society, the American Concrete Institute (ACI) and the Jordan Concrete Association, in collaboration with the Royal Scientific Society and Jordan Engineers Association, have announced the ACI Concrete Conference on Materials & Design will be held November, 17-18, 2019, in Amman, Jordan.
The 2-day conference will be held at the Royal Scientific Society and will convene leading experts along with concrete professionals to discuss industry topics, such as fiber-reinforced polymer composites for reinforced-concrete construction, mass concrete and troubleshooting concrete construction. ACI President and Past Chair of ACI Committee 318, Dr. Randall Poston, will lead a full-day session on the newly released ACI 318-19 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete.
Event speakers include:
- Dr. Randall Poston – ACI President, Pivot Engineers
- Mr. William Gold – BASF Corporation
- Mr. Ahmad Mhanna – ACI Middle East Regional Director
- Dr. Khaled Nahlawi – ACI Engineer
- Dr. Charles Nmai – BASF Corporation
- Mr. Fouad Yazbeck – Unimix
- Ms. Kari L. Yuers – Kryton International Inc.
For more information, visit aci-amman.com.