BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (Oct. 16, 2019)—Construction Business Owner, the leading business magazine for contractors, is pleased to announce a free webinar presented in partnership with InEight.
The live, online event, " Back Your Bids With Better Data,” will take place Nov. 21, 2019, at 2 p.m. EST. Registration is free.
While “We won the bid!” means celebration for some, it often means consternation for others. After submitting every bid, bid captains and owners are left to wonder, “How low were we?”
Register today to learn how teams can create an integrated digital environment to track the numbers they bring to every bid and have confidence in how they get them.
The webinar will cover:
- Digitalizing data to help contractors deliver on their projects and owners better manage their risk
- Deploying planning and estimating tools to help standardize historical quantity usage and help drive future project certainty
- Accessing data to improve project visibility, ensuring projects stay on track and on budget
- Executing interoperable quality, compliance and commissioning processes to streamline the transition to operations
- Aggregating project data into connected analytics tools to provide hands-on, on-demand insight into project performance, health and status
The live event will be presented by David Swider, industry strategist at InEight. With more than 25 years leading the efforts of construction technology companies, Swider has a deep understanding of the strategic benefits of a truly connected project life-cycle workflow. Swider holds a bachelor’s degree in business from Catawba College.
The 1-hour, live webinar event includes a 45-minute presentation by Swider, followed by a 15-minute question-and-answer session.
InEight combines technology with a unified vision, delivering actionable insights and project certainty to more than 25,000 active users in more than 500 companies. Built on a history of construction and engineering excellence, InEight solutions help companies visualize, estimate, manage, control and connect all aspects of capital and maintenance projects. Visit ineight.com.